PIM 33: Reporting a Change of Address and/or Home Telephone Number

Dated: May 11, 2017

Category: Benefits

Contact: Benefits Director – ext. 0649

Change of address and/or home telephone number information for members of the faculty and staff may be made by using My UNC Charlotte. Changing your address and phone number in My UNC Charlotte will not only change your address with the University, but will make these changes with the Teachers’ and State Employees’ Retirement System, NCFlex benefits, and the State Health Plan. If enrolled in an ORP plan or supplemental retirement plans (403b, 457, 401k), employees need to log into their account to update their address and phone number.

It is the responsibility of the employee to make all address and telephone number changes as soon as possible.

PIM Number:


PIM Category: