Identiversity.org is a digital learning resource for everybody — all backgrounds and perspectives — and explores real learning about gender and sexual identity. UNC Charlotte leads the work on curating the most reliable and credible sources possible.
The curriculum consists of learning modules that organize the most current information on gender and sexual identity and presents it in an easily read format. This information is extensively reviewed to make sure it’s based on widely accepted research practices and highly credible processes. We use only the most rigorously peer-reviewed academic articles. Journalistic pieces and additional information are based on those same articles. We also include reports from governmental agencies, like the Center for Disease Control (CDC), reports from nonpartisan researchers like PEW Research and the Williams Institute at the UCLA School of Law, and other widely accepted groups like Gallup, where diverse groups of experts work to produce reports on specific topics.
- The University of North Carolina System Human Resources Equal Opportunity, Diversity, and Inclusion Website
- The University of North Carolina System Policy on Equality of Opportunity in the University (see Section 103)
- SHRA Equal Opportunity policies
- List of Resources for Developing Diverse Applicant Pools
- Departmental EEO Report Comparison Template