The Compliance & Integrity Goal Activities are annual activities and/or training that employees University-wide are expected to complete in order to meet the expectations of the Institutional Goal - Compliance & Integrity.
DIVERSITY, EQUITY AND INCLUSION LEARNING PLAN
UNC Charlotte’s goal is to be a model university recognized for effectively creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive campus community. In order for us to achieve this goal the University strongly encourages the following:
- All employees to take advantage of any diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) professional development offerings provided or recommended by the Office of Diversity and Inclusion.
- Each employee be given a DEI learning and development goal each performance cycle in their performance plan each cycle to further enhance their diversity education and cultural awareness
You can find information on DEI training and resources here.
*The completion of the DEI learning plan directly relates to employee performance under the institutional goal “Compliance & Integrity” sub-goal “Respect”.
ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH & SAFETY COMPLIANCE PLAN
Local, State and Federal regulatory requirements and UNC Charlotte injury prevention policies require employees to receive annual general and specific safety training to maintain an environment free from potential health and safety hazards. These trainings are managed by the Office of Environmental Health & Safety (EHS). Employees are expected to complete any training requirements that pertain to their position including:
- Online training requirements assigned by the EHS Office.
- Email alerts are sent to notify employees when training is assigned to them and how to access it.
- Onsite training requirements are scheduled by the supervisor or department.
Use the EHS Training by Work Environment webpage to help you identify training requirements that may pertain to your position.
*The completion of the EHS Compliance plan directly relates to employee performance under the institutional goal “Compliance & Integrity” sub-goal “Safety”.
IT SECURITY & COMPLIANCE PLAN
The Office of OneIT provides University information technology services at UNC Charlotte. Their Information Security Education webpage is an important resource to assist in safeguarding University information resources in an appropriate manner. The information and resources below should be reviewed and utilized as appropriate with the employee’s position duties.
- the Information Security Education webpage
- the Employee Checklist for Information Security
- the recommended online Security Awareness Training
- phishing information
- password and access protection information
- how to report security incidents
- use of two-factor authentication, and
- data handling guidelines
*The IT Security & Compliance Plan directly relates to employee performance under the institutional goal “Compliance & Integrity” sub-goal “Policy”.