Help is just one call away...
Employees and anyone in their household can reach GuidanceResources by:
Calling 1-877-603-8259 TDD: 800-697-0353
Logging on to www.guidanceresources.com (Company Web ID: UNCC)
- Click the link above and enter "UNCC" (Web ID) on the registration tab to create a login for yourself or anyone living in your household
ComPsych’s GuidanceResources® provides:
- Confidential Counseling: eligible employees and their families can receive confidential counseling with highly trained master’s and doctoral level clinicians 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The EAP offers up to 5 (five) in-person counseling sessions per issue at no cost.
- Financial Information and Resources: Certified Public Accountants and Certified Financial Planners are available to answer financial questions.
- Legal Support and Resources: Attorneys are available to provide information about legal matters such as divorce and family law, debt and bankruptcy, and real estate transactions.
- Work-Life Solutions: ComPsych offers comprehensive resources and referral networks specializing in child and elder care, moving and relocation, college planning, home repair and pet care.
- GuidanceResources Online: www.guidanceresources.com provides information on a variety of different issues (relationships, work, children, wellness, legal, financial and more).
COVID-19 Outbreak Resource: ComPsych is also providing a digital resource toolkit on their most-up-to-date resources concerning the COVID-19 outbreak: Coronavirus U.S. Digital Toolkit
Mental Health Resources:
- More Mental Health Tools & Information
- US English - https://pages.e2ma.net/pages/1807892/24843
- US Spanish - https://pages.e2ma.net/pages/1807892/24844
Online Webinars: NEW! On-Demand Training is available on www.guidanceresources.com
Lunch & Learns: Find upcoming workshops and past workshops facilitated by ComPsych on our Lunch & Learn page.
Statement of Purpose
The University recognizes that employees experiencing personal issues (marital or family discord, financial problems, alcohol and/or drug abuse, etc.) or significant life changes (such as having or adopting a child, taking care of a parent, sending a child to college, etc.), should be encouraged to seek professional assistance since such problems often result in stress and anxiety for employees and their families. In addition, personal problems of this nature impair work performance and often impact fellow workers. The University realizes that with early intervention and proper support, most employees can be effectively assisted and become able to fully function at work and at home, thus improving their well-being and work-life balance.
As a result, The University of North Carolina at Charlotte has partnered with ComPsych GuidanceResources® Worldwide to provide Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefits to full-time permanent employees at UNC Charlotte.
ComPsych has a proven track record of delivering high-quality, innovative services supported by best-in-class customer service. By working with ComPsych, the University is able to provide these counseling and resources to help employees and their families when they need it the most.